Brief: to modernise and brighten up a black tiled bathroom and create a bathroom that would befit the styles found in luxury hotels.
- The bathroom had great potential due to its existing spacious size but was in desperate need of a style makeover.
- Large sandstone coloured porcelain tiles were used on both the walls an floor to create continuity and to significantly lighten up the space
- A bespoke storage unit was built in a rich dark coloured wood to add depth to the neutral scheme and provide seperate ‘his and hers’ storage space
- Large, round modern double sinks were added, plumbed into the storage unit with taps fixed to the wall to add a cleaner, modern feel to the surface
- Beautiful Bisazza mosaic tiles were added below the main mirror and as a panel behind the “rain” shower to add to the feel of a luxury finish
- Flush ceiling speakers were added – wired through the homes main sound system, but on a seperate circuit – so that music or even the sound of the TV or radio coud be piped directly into the room
- In-built spotlights were added around the mirror and along the base of the bath to create a secondary, more calming mood lighting from the main downlights for those relaxing, long baths
- Under floor heating was added throughout and radiators were replaced with handy and more attractive chrome towel rails
For details on anything you like in the images email Emma at email@example.com or visit the Contact Us page